Monday, October 20, 2008

New Blog!

Okay, I know, change is hard! I have a new blog because to use more space with pictures on the other blog would cost money! Money I'm not willing to give up if there's a free alternative!!! Don't worry, I've pulled my posts off the other blog and saved them on the computer for archiving. You should be able to log on with your gmail account to post comments, or you can post as anonymous and when you write the post just sign your name on what you write. Let me know if you need help!! As I said before, I'm working on pictures, they'll be slow going until we get a digital camera again. I'm using my film and developing them onto disks. Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom from time to time, I'll post polls there! Love you all!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment