Monday, December 21, 2009

Poor Poor Haley

So, yesterday at church I lost it. Sad. But true! We'd been up late the night before, the kids were cranky, I was cranky, Dad was in pain and Cranky!! Haley was unusually cranky....I managed to ground the children to naps when we got home. So, home we were, haley was in her room whining about being in there, she wasn't tired, her clothes were itchy, she had to go to the bathroom 5 times! Then she looked at me and very quietly said ..... mom? I look over at her head peaking around the door frame... She's as white as a sheet! Are you okay? NO! She runs to the bathroom and throws up....here we go! For the next 5 hours she threw up every 10 minutes and had to go BM in between every one. Her father was ready to call an exorcist, I was ready to take her to the doctor. She kept begging for water, but every drop I put down her was up in 5 minutes. Poor poor haley! We finally got her to sleep. Dreading the next day we also went to sleep. 6am. I am in my pajamas and slippers in Smiths looking for pedialite to hydrate my poor daughter. 6am? Well, I couldn't very well taker her with me and her dad had to leave at 7 for a doctors appointment. As soon as I walk in the door, there's haley....talking a million miles a minuet begging for something to drink. I still only gav her a few ounces of pedialite at a time....but so far she's perky and demanding...just like always. I think I need to go lie down....Daddy is going to see the shoulder surgeon today...I'll let you know what they say..ER

No comments:

Post a Comment