Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to school....again...

January 4th

Dear Blog,

I started back to school today. yeah. Oh, excuse me....um...YEAH! There, that was more exciting! Well, I took on more then I can chew, but it's only for 90 days, right?! So, here's my motivational speech to myself: YOU CAN DO IT!! I'll have my associates in May....Then when the kids all go off to school, I'll come back and get my Biology Composite Teaching degree, and teach! Maybe by then they'll pay teachers more! Anywhoo, I am more excited to get back into my routine, and send Haley and Mark off to school, they need the structured learning environment! (and I need an afternoon cool down!) Well, we're off to a good start for the year, let's make it better then the last!

P.S. Stay Tuned for more first of the year flabber jabber!

ER

No comments:

Post a Comment