Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

Happy New Year!! We had a great time...our neighbors came over along with some family and we played games and ate until we were overstuffed!! It was a lot of fun. There were only 3 of us left by midnight...we're getting to be light weights in our old age!! We toasted and kissed in the New Year ;) We got up this morning with the kids and went sledding. I decided I need a camera, mine is broken. I got it all on my cell phone, but need to figure out how to download it!

This past year has been interesting, hard at times, and a bit disappointing. But overall we are a wonderful eternal family and we are all together and relatively healthy. What a blessing! I believe if there is ever a time in this countries history that we as a people need to resolve to be better....it's this year. We can change the future, and the outcome of the decisions made in the past if we stand together and resolve to be better, kinder, and humbler. So, this year we decided that we will resolve to be better, to do service without being noticed, and learn new talents. So my talent this year will be sewing...practical and fun! I'd like to start sewing for hospital charities. They are in constant need of newborn and preemie clothing as well as stillborn burial gowns. The patterns are relatively easy. Little Mark wants to be more patient and attentive in class. Haley wants to be good. Daddy wants to dive into the gospel and learn more. What's your resolution this year? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment