Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nakie!

So, for the past few nights Shawn has woken up in the middle of the night crying, and soaking wet and cold.  Poor kid, so I change him, and the whole bed, but we only own 2 pairs of PJ's (the carts footie jamies-warm!) so I've been putting him in sweats and a shirt.  At 6am he wakes up, I walk in the room and he immedietly throws the blanket over his head.  I look at my 14 month old completly naked!  Fortunatly there is no number 2 anywhere to be found.  That would have been too much.  Not that it hasn't been too much already!  So, needless to say, we're off to buy more footie jamies today!  I don't mind the nature baby, it's the looming doom of a crib full of....yuck...anyway....onto much happier moments.  Haley is turning 5 on the 10th, this is surreal for me for some reason.  Mark turned 7 in September and I almost keeled over!  She wants a princess party, I told her she can only have 2 friends (she wants to take them to a movie for her birthday, and that's all that will fit in my car!)  She also informed me that she wants to change her middle name to Ginger....why?.....we'll never know.   Well, we're off to run in the graveyard, very quiet there...perfect opening to a  grand day!

ER

No comments:

Post a Comment