Monday, February 1, 2010

Toddler'

So,

It was a pleasant morning....got marky off to school right on time. Haley dressed herself (colorfully) and Shawn was playing quietly. So, I sat down to read for a minute, it's been a while since I've had a moment to myself. Then I woke up. Shawn was playing quietly? Oh No!! Running to the kitchen I discovered a toddler dressed in white, covered in orange. Somehow he had managed to get the refrigerator open, get a yogurt, and climbed on the table, opened it, and dressed himself in orange, as well as finger painting the table. I may have a budding artist on my hands...eh? Anyway, I started laughing, good choice. I could have screamed. He thought it was hysterical and laughed too, then offered me some yogurt. When I said no, he pointed to the table and said Uh-OH! yep. that about sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment