Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh Casanova...


Okay, this is hysterical. I know it's wrong. I know the implications. I've talked with him about girls since. All that aside, this is greatly amusing!

Picture little Mark, last year in the first grade. Tall, handsome, but I digress. There is a girl in his class he is completely enamored with, Megan. She is also very tall, has long dark hair and is gorgeous! He chases her at recess, sits by her in class. And if you ask him about her he says, "Oh, Meeegggannnn, *giggle*" He's completely smitten.

I saw her mother yesterday at the school Art show. She came over and asked if I heard the money story last year. I froze, did he steal? She continued to tell me this story....

Marky, last year, chased Megan around recess and tried to kiss her. He caught her 3 times and pecked her on the cheek. She, being a confident 7 year old told him that she was tired of giving him kisses and he owed her 1.oo for every kiss. "You owe me 3 dollars now!" She yelled. Marky looked her in the eye and told her, "Well, it was worth it!" Oh the nerve of some peoples boys!

The next day Megan found 3 dollars in her desk. Her mother tried to get her to return it, but she said, I earned this fair and square.

I'll let you glean what you want from that.

Casanova....

No comments:

Post a Comment