Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby....

So, can someone tell me what you do when your baby turns 8? Yesterday he was crawling! How is this fair in any way?!

But I digress...

My baby, and yes I will always call him that, is 8. I have to accept that. Here are some pictures from the past year.

Just so we have proof he turned 8.




Have I ever told you Mark's love of babies? He has a baby cousin that he LOVES to hold all the time, when we go visit he always asks if he can hold her.



Okay, I don't know why the long face. Maybe it's because the first day of school, maybe it's the sun in his eyes. Or maybe it's because mom is crying, again.


Okay, how cute are these two! They are adorable! That's right, agree with me! You know you want too! This was last fall, one year ago. *sniff* he was little, right?

Okay, he's never been little, even as a baby he was HUGE. But he still is darn cute! This is the first day of First Grade! Oh, all day school.

Okay, I have to say, he is the most adorable, I mean tuff looking, cute ummm...... Strong! Kid I know. Oh, this is embarrassing.

Love you all! Especially my birthday boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment