Friday, January 14, 2011

Play by Play

So,

I'm inside trying to put Max (the 6 month old I babysit) to sleep. I left the window cracked so I could hear the kids in the front yard. All my kids along with 3 others are building a snowman they deem the neighborhoods biggest. Here's a play by play...


Haley---"I think I found an arm!"

Marky--"What happened to the head?"

Koby--"We have to have a head!"

Marky--"I know!"

Haley--"Oh great, a headless snowman!"

Andrew--"Mark! You we're in charge of the head!"

Marky--"I know! I KNOW!! I can't be in charge of everything!"

Shawn--"Hi.....YA!"

Haley--"Snow is yummy..."

That last one got me out of my chair and reminding the kids we don't eat yellow snow.....

I'll post pictures when my camera's charged!

Love ya!

ER

No comments:

Post a Comment