Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Husband Tag!

Husband Tagged

I got husband tagged. Here's how it works: I will answer questions about Mark. Everyone who reads this is tagged and you do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth.
*What is your husband's name? Mark
*What is your pet name for him? Sweetie, Dad
*How long have you guys been married? 8 Years in March!
*How long did you date? Nov 1, 2000 was our first Date, we were engaged by Christmas and Married March 28, 2008. (It was going to be May, but the Army was going to deploy me!)
*Who is taller? Mark
*Who can sing the best? Mark, definitely
*What's his biggest flaw? He doesn't know how great he is!
*Who is smarter? Definitely Mark, though he doesn't believe it.
*Who pays the bills? I do, but with his money....hehe.
*Who does the laundry? I wash, he folds.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mark
*Who mows the lawn? We both do. Depending on whose back feels better.
*Who cooks dinner? I do, but he does the dishes without complaint (ain't he great!)
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? MARK!! I am stubborn.
*Who kissed who first? He stole a kiss first. Caught me completely off guard, not that I'm complaining.
*Who wears the pants? Huh? Pants? He prefers Jeans. I may think I do, but ultimately, if he puts his foot down, I don't stomp on it. We generally each wear one leg.
I tag all my bloggin' buddies

1 comment: