Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wuv...True Wuv...



Wuv....is what brings us together today....

Just look at this pudgy face, and fist full of dandelions...in his room I have a picture and it says:

A Rose can say I love you
An Orchid can enthrall
but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist
now that's the best of all!





and here is my girl...I wuv that she wuv's soccer...she just jogs around, without much drive to dive in and steal the ball, but she sure is a great goalie! (she's in the sage green at the back)



I love this kid too...who is so kind, and yet devious all at the same time. Who will not do something just to make me happy, or will do something because he knows it is right...can you make sense of that?



So, on this blessed occasion...Remember that sometimes weeds are better then roses...






And True Love can come in all sizes, even 2' nothing.
True Wuv


No comments:

Post a Comment